Integrity Health is a proud contributor to helping the Webster House in Manchester NH!
We will be helping the WEBSTER HOUSE again this Holiday season but to do so we will need YOUR help!
LAST year was SO SUCCESSFUL! We could not have done it without ALL of you!!
If you want to see what our efforts accomplished last year click here
What we are looking for:
BIG NEED: Gift Cards to TJ Maxx, Dunkin Donuts, The Mall, Target, Movie theater passes, Bowling ally passes.
Of course any donation is welcomed and can be left at the front desk at Integrity Locations.
If you don't have time to shop you can make a PayPal contribution to - Lauriegouley@gmail.com and I'd be more than happy to shop for you!
(other ideas- backpacks, school supplies, restaurant gift cards, jackets, hats, mittens, hoodies, blankets)
We do need to have everything collected by December 11th.
ALL items received will be photographed and posted for all to see what we have accomplished!
Below is the mission statement and goals of Webster house
The Webster House exists to meet a condition that is prevalent in New Hampshire: youth who are unable to live at home for some period of time. The Staff's intent is to address four areas of the youth's life.
- Physical: By providing a safe home
- Social: By applying the norms of society
- Personal: Through counseling, activities and a wide range of interpersonal relationships
- Family: By rebuilding the bonds and reuniting the family
GOALS OF THE ORGANIZATION
- Is committed to a program that offers a structure to youth in order to stabilize their lives, resolve issues and encourage personal growth.
- Is pragmatic in approach. Experience has taught that love and kindness need to be provided in close-conjuncture with clear and realistic expectations.
- Is intended to prepare residents for adult life, recognizing fully that this is ultimately a partnership between the family, the child and the program.
- provides a home; provides the opportunities for the counseling, education and activities; provides the atmosphere in which adult-child relationships can be rebuilt and created. Within this structure, the direction, kindness and commitment of caring adults can help improve the lives of the children who reside at the Webster House and their families.