10 Tips for a healthier you!
- Park further away from your office or store fronts - get those steps in!
- Take the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator.
- Use positive self talk - change the way you think of things and you will change your world!
- Make "fast foods" - meal prep your lunches and snacks for the week. This will help lessen your "take out' food choices..so it will be healthier AND it will also help your wallet!
- Take 5 minutes to meditate - especially if you are feeling stressed. Concentrate on your breath.
- Keep a journal and log your foods and emotions. Sometime by doing this, you can start to see patterns and make corrections to those "poor" food choices that may be linked to your poor moods.
- If you work at a desk job set an alarm to remind yourself to stand and stretch every 30-45 minutes. Sitting for long periods of time can be bad for your health.
- Find a workout buddy. It's hugely helpful to have someone that is there to help inspire you and support your goals.
- Be mindful of your portions. Just because it is a healthy food choice - doesn't mean you can eat more. It still has calories.
- Don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day. Don't let one bad decision send you spiraling out of control. (see tip 5) You are who you choose to be. Choose healthy, choose kind and choose peace.
Stop by to visit our Health Boutique at an Integrity Health Coaching Center nearest you!
Serving Manchester/Bedford/Derry/Londonderry/Windham/Merrimack/Amherst/North Conway & Surrounding areas!
Experience Integrity Health Coaching Fitness Centers & Gyms for yourself!
Getting you fit for less is what we do best!