This little segment has to do with the mind/body connection! A lot of people think getting healthy means eating right and exercising.
That is part of it....but you must also have a healthy mind! Sometimes asking the right questions can spark something inside you to take a good look at yourself, your life, your goals. Are you where you want to be?
Remember: You can email me your answer at Laurie@integrityfit.com and remain anonymous if you wish - Just please make sure you include that in your email.
We would love to use your answers to inspire others!
Looking at yourself on this level can be scary and a bit overwhelming! Take your time and really think about the questions and answer honestly.
You do not have to share your answers with anyone. Keep them in a journal for you to reflect on.
Everyone should have goals in life. Do you know what your goals are and how you will achieve them?
Between your thoughts and your actions lies your ability to choose. Why not choose to think healthy?
Music provided by with permission: Slighter
1. What do you want in life? What are your health goals? What are your life goals?
2. What's holding your back?
3. What is it costing you by continuing to hold back? Mental health? Physical health? Relationships?
4. How do you want to change your minds programming on those topics?
5. What new habits are you willing to put into place?
Integrity Health is a franchise company residing in New Hampshire. We specialize in health coaching centers combining fitness with weight loss to optimize and promote optimal health.