If you provide your e-mail address Integrity Health Coaching Solutions may contact you periodically with special offers, updated information and new services. Any e-mail sent by Integrity Health Coaching Solutions provides the option to be removed from the e-mail mailing list at anytime.
We take the issue of your personal privacy very seriously.
We pledge to never make available to any third party your personal information.
We will never sell your name or email address to anyone, including other publishers or advertising partners.
Make sure we don't end up in your spam!
Here's how to add integrityfit.com to your Safe Senders List and to be sure integrityfit.com E-mails get past your filters and land in the "In Box".
Here are some tips for adding our "From address" to your address book or contacts list.
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
3. Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
4. Click Add.
5. In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter email@example.com and then click OK.
AOL (for version 9.0)
1. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
2. Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the Add button.
3. Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load.
4. Once loaded, copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the Other E-Mail field.
5. Make our From address the Primary E-Mail address by checking the associated check box.
6. Click the Save button.
7. For existing subscribers that are seeing messages in the spam folder, open the e-mail and click the This Is Not Spam button.
8. Add email@example.com into your Address Book as outlined in the New Subscribers information above.
1. Sign into Webmail.
2. On the left navigation menu, click Address Book.
3. Click Add Contact.
4. Under the General tab, in the box under the E-mail Address, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Click the Add button.
6. If you have enabled "Restrict Incoming E-mail, also do the following:
a. Sign into Webmail.
b. Select Preferences.
c. Select Restrict Incoming E-mail. Note: If Enable E-mail Controls is set to Yes, then you are restricting incoming e-mails.
d. Select Allow E-mail from addresses listed below.
e. Enter email@example.com
f. Click the Add button.
1. Click the Address Book button to open your address book in the browser.
2. Click the Add Contact button (if you use Earthlink 5.0 or higher, click the Add button).
3. Type in firstname.lastname@example.org into the e-mail address slot and then click OK.
1. Click on Contacts in the left column.
2. Click on Add Contact on the upper right-hand side of the Contacts screen.
3. Enter email@example.com in the Primary E-mail field.
4. Click on Save.
Click on the Contacts tab at the top of your account.
In the left hand menu, click on Safe List.
Enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the blank field.
Click the Add button to the right of the field.
1. Click the Address Book button.
2. Make sue the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
3. Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address and Other.
4. Under the Contact tab, copy and past the "From" address, email@example.com into the e-mail dialogue box.
5. Click OK.
1. Go to the SBC Global Mail page and click the Options link.
2. In the Management section, click the Filters link.
3. Click the Add button.
4. In the "From header" rule, in the field to the right of contains, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. From the Move the message to pull-down list, choose inbox.
6. Click the Add Filter button to save the filter.
1. Click on the Addresses tab in the upper-left part of your account screen.
2. Click on Add contact just under the Addresses tab.
3. Enter email@example.com in the E-mail field - the rest can be left blank, if desired.
4. Click on Save at the bottom of the page. You should see a confirmation screen.
5. Click Done in the upper left.
1. Go to your account and click on the Address Book link in the left column.
2. Select Create Contact.
3. The Add Address Book Entry screen appears. In the E-mail field, type firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. In the Nickname field, type IntegrityFit.com.
5. Select Save.
Integrity Health is a franchise company residing in New Hampshire. We specialize in health coaching centers combining fitness with weight loss to optimize and promote optimal health.