The General Health Repair Program helps reverse many health conditions that are attributed to lack of activity, poor food choices and poor habits. In order to be healthy one must first think healthy and then apply all the principles necessary to manifest a healthy body.
The program focuses on behavior modification, effective activity prescription, nutrition planning and in some cases supplemental support*.
This General Health Repair package includes:
The package also provides you with a pre and post testing of the metrics that are important for you to know regarding your cardiovascular health. Let our health specialists guide you every step of the way to optimal health.
The Basic Check‐Up Panel contains the following tests:
1. Complete Blood Count (CBC)
2. Chemistry Panel (16 Essential Tests)
3. Cholesterol Lipid with Ratio (Lipids Panel)
4. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR A GENERAL HEALTH REPAIR?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY LAB TEST RESULTS?
Test results generally take between 24 to 72 business hours after your specimen is collected.
The Basic Check‐Up is the perfect panel for evaluating your overall health. The panel consists of 6 tests that are typically ordered by a physician during an annual physical examination.
Most important, this is a good panel to establish your “baseline.” Your baseline consists of all the numeric test results (levels) including your blood counts, kidney function, liver function, electrolytes, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, and thyroid function values. By knowing these levels, you can begin to manage your own health to see if they fluctuate over time.
With the Basic Check‐Up, you’ll get a good look at your overall health through a variety of tests including:
• Complete Blood Count (CBC) – tests for blood disorders such as leukemia, anemia, and blood clotting.
• Chemical Panel – gives information about electrolytes, kidney and liver functions.
• Lipid Panel – analyzes your cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL and HDL levels. Results are used to determine your risk for coronary artery disease or stroke.
• Urinalysis – tests your urine for substances that can indicate metabolic problems or kidney disorders.
• TSH – analyzes thyroid function and signs of hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
• Blood Pressure – checks your levels.
You may look like you’re in good health, but how does the inside of your body look?
Contact Us Today!
*Supplements not included in program price.
Integrity Health is a franchise company residing in New Hampshire. We specialize in health coaching centers combining fitness with weight loss to optimize and promote optimal health. We are also the national purveyors of the EZCOACH Fitness Prescription System licensed by fitness professionals.