Click on the image below if you wish to leave a monetary donation. Every little bit helps!
The Webster House exists to meet a condition that is prevalent in New Hampshire: youth who are unable to live at home for some period of time. The Staff's intent is to address four areas of the youth's life.
- Physical: By providing a safe home
- Social: By applying the norms of society
- Personal: Through counseling, activities and a wide range of interpersonal relationships
- Family: By rebuilding the bonds and reuniting the family
GOALS OF THE ORGANIZATION
- Is committed to a program that offers a structure to youth in order to stabilize their lives, resolve issues and encourage personal growth.
- Is pragmatic in approach. Experience has taught that love and kindness need to be provided in close-conjuncture with clear and realistic expectations.
- Is intended to prepare residents for adult life, recognizing fully that this is ultimately a partnership between the family, the child and the program.
- provides a home; provides the opportunities for the counseling, education and activities; provides the atmosphere in which adult-child relationships can be rebuilt and created. Within this structure, the direction, kindness and commitment of caring adults can help improve the lives of the children who reside at the Webster House and their families.
Here is the wish list: Printable List HERE
Brian 18 Years
Gift Card to Sports Authority, Cine Magic Movie Theatre in Hooksett, American Eagle
Jahmera 17 Years
Gift Card to Mall, Charlotte Russe, Body Bath & Body Works
Georgie 14 Years
Gift Card to Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, shoe store
Nicole 16 Years
Gift Card to Mall, American Eagle, Payless Shoes
Nikki 17 Years
Gift Card to American Eagle, Body Shop, Old Navy
Rene 16 Years
Gift card to Lids, Old Navy, Finish Line
Jamie 17 Years
Gift Card to TJ Maxx, Aeropostale, Payless Shoes
Cassie 13 Years
Gift Card to Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, Payless Shoes
Brianna 14 Years
Gift Card to AC Moore, Joanne's Fabrics, Payless Shoes
Jamie 17 Years
Gift Card to TJ Maxx, WalMart, Payless Shoes
Some children do not want to give their names so I have listed them as follows:
Boy #1 - 17 Years
Gift Card to Sports Authority, WalMart, Lids
Boy #2 - 16 Years
Gift Card to Kohl's, WalMart, Aeropostale
Boy #3 - 17 Years
Gift Card to Lids, Payless Shoes, Sports Authority
Boy #4 - 16 Years
Gift Card to Sears, Lids, Aeropostale
Girl #1 - 14 Years
Gift Card to Mall, Forever 21, Payless Shoes
Girl # 2 - 15 Years
Gift Card to Forever 21, Mall, TJ Maxx
Girl #3 - 17 Years
BIG NEED: Gift Cards to TJ Maxx, Dunkin Donuts, Mall, Movie theater passes, Bowling ally passes.
Of course any donation is welcomed. We do need to have everything collected by December 15th.