The Other 97%
Advertising to attract new members is very costly. Stop members from dropping out due to lack of direction. Today, more than ever, people need health and fitness planning that shows them exactly how to get healthy, not just a "do it yourself" facility.
For more than 50 years the fitness industry has serviced its members via personal training alone. Personal training penetrates only a small ratio of a clubs total membership base, roughly 2-3% in most clubs. Consider the members who make up your receivables deposit? These are the other 97% of your members.
EZCOACH provides your facility with a systematized solution to service the other non-personally trained members. These are the members you invest so much in your advertising to attract into your business! EZCOACH gives your members the direction they need while increasing your club's revenues, retention and service all at the same time.
The EZCOACH Fitness Prescription System also differentiates your "full service coaching facility" from the no service, lower price clubs, adding extreme value and credibility to your fitness business. Ask us about exclusivity licensing in your area.
Integrity Health is a franchise company residing in New Hampshire. We specialize in health coaching centers combining fitness with weight loss to optimize and promote optimal health. We are also the national purveyors of the EZCOACH Fitness Prescription System licensed by fitness professionals.