This recipe serves 6
2/3 cup light soy sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin tips , cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
12 bamboo (soaked in water) or metal skewers
2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 Vidalia onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
24 small button mushrooms
1. For the ginger-soy sauce, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger and black pepper in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
2. Thread the beef tips and vegetables on the skewers and brush them with some of the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Grill the skewers on each side until the beef is cooked to the desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium.
5. Brush the kebabs with the remaining ginger-soy sauce and serve.
Approximate Nutritional Values Per Serving: 296 calories, 13 grams carbohydrates, 34 grams protein, 11 grams fat (3 grams saturated fat), and 2 grams fiber
Integrity Health LLC is a franchise company based in New Hampshire. We specialize in health coaching centers that combine fitness with weight loss to optimize and promote optimal health.