Starting an exercise regimen can be difficult and scary, but you CAN do it!
Here are a few tips to help you on your way to better health!
1. Be confident! Integrity Health Coaching Solutions believes in you! You got this and we will be there encouraging you and guiding you every step of the way!
2. If you feel an urge to stop, think about why you started in the first place! Weight loss, health issues, self confidence, feel better, etc. etc.
3. Have a plan. Integrity Health has a plan in place just for you! Your goals and previous injuries (if you have any) are worked into your EZCOACH program so that you can become stronger and successful!
4. Proceed exactly as your EZCOACH plan is laid out for you week by week. Do not try to "take it to the next level" as too much, too fast, can often lead to "burn out" and give you feelings of failure.
5. Monitor your actions. Think about friends or family members that have tried an exercise regimen and have failed. Take notice on how you are different. Think of others who have succeeded and concentrate on your similarities to them.
6. Surround yourself with like minded people. Being surrounded by people with similar goals is always a huge plus to keeping you motivated and on the right track!
7. Do not be embarrassed - everyone at Integrity is there for the same reason. To get healthy, feel great and to live a quality filled life! We all want that! :)
8. Love Yourself.
9. Don't be afraid to ask for help. That is why there are Health Coaches available to you -- if you need help, just ask!
10. Believe you can and you will.
Contact us today and get started on the road to better health - with the right "recipe" it can be done without any worries!
Integrity Health is a franchise company residing in New Hampshire. We specialize in health coaching centers combining fitness with weight loss to optimize and promote optimal health. We are also the national purveyors of the EZCOACH Fitness Prescription System licensed by fitness professionals.
Integrity Video Archives
Directions To Integrity Locations
Coach Log In
New Hampshire Location Pages