At Integrity Health Coaching, the health and wellness of our team and our members is our #1 priority. As part of our commitment to providing a clean, safe, and welcoming workout environment, we have extensive cleanliness policies and procedures in place to help protect against the spread of bacteria and germs.
WHAT WE DO:
Our team members conduct regular and thorough cleaning of all equipment, surfaces, and areas of the club using disinfectant cleaning supplies. In addition, we regularly complete deep cleaning of the facility.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
• Wipe down equipment before and after each use with the disinfectant wipes provided at our sanitation stations located throughout the gym floor
• Use Hand Sanitizer we provide in the club lobby
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
• Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm - not into your hands
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
• For your well-being and the well-being of others, if you're sick please stay home and take care of yourself
With cold and flu season upon us and heightened awareness around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please know that we are closely monitoring the situation and will follow instructions and recommendations issued by public health authorities or government agencies as needed.
We’re proud of our high cleanliness standards and the proactive, preventative measures we take to protect against the spread of bacteria and germs. Thank you for your ongoing support and shared efforts to help keep our communities strong and healthy!
Thanks for doing business with us.
The Integrity Team
Integrity Health is a franchise company residing in New Hampshire. We specialize in health coaching centers combining fitness with weight loss to optimize and promote optimal health. We are also the national purveyors of the EZCOACH Fitness Prescription System licensed by fitness professionals.