So much negativity is surrounding this virus outbreak. While it seems very disruptive to our normal routines, why don't we take a different look at this situation that has been forced upon us.
Here are some suggestions to do while many feel "stuck" at home. Take this time to DO some good stuff!
1. Read that book you have been meaning to read for the past month.
2. Organize closet space.
3. Get off social media and play with your kids!
5. Rearrange and deep clean a room in your home.
6. Paint a room.
7. Paint a painting!
8. Go hiking in the woods!
9. Take time to teach your children how to deal with a crisis in a cool, calm & collective way!
10. Family Movie night - make popcorn and nachos!
11. Clean out your basement.
12. Work on that home remodel project.
13. Yard work.
14. Clean out your shed.
15. Clean out your garage.
16. Check on your elderly neighbor and make sure they are OK!
17. Call out of town relatives or friends and catch-up.
18. Plant a garden.
19. Catch up on sleep.
20. Take an online course.
21. Try a new recipe.
22. Bake cookies.
23. Get out your children's baby books and tell them stories.
24. Do yoga.
25. Prepare meals for the week.
26. Organize your tool box.
27. Teach your dog a new trick.
28. Listen to a motivational Podcast! Load your brain with GOOD stuff!
29. Update your music playlist!
30. Plan a summer vacation online.
31. Clean your baseboards - yeah, those things are gross! :)
32. Watch all those DVR shows!
33. Reconnect with your partner - cuddle time! ;)
34. Work on your portfolio or update your resume.
35. Pamper yourself, deep condition your hair, hot bath, facial!
36. Make a fort in the living room with the kids or the spouse! Be playful.
37. Clean out all those old files off your computer!
38. Video game marathon!
39. Scrap booking.
40. Share something positive on social media - like this!
Integrity Health is a franchise company residing in New Hampshire. We specialize in health coaching centers combining fitness with weight loss to optimize and promote optimal health. We are also the national purveyors of the EZCOACH Fitness Prescription System licensed by fitness professionals.