– 3 cups of grated raw cauliflower - I use my blender for this...
be sure to add WATER into the blend with your cauliflower and blend...
dump in a strainer and continue until you use your whole head of cauliflower...
you will end up with more than three cups!
I either save it or double the recipe and use it in my meal prep meals for the week.
– 1/2 cup frozen peas
– 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers ( I buy frozen ones)
– 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
– 1/2 cup onion, diced
– 1/2 TBSP toasted sesame oil
– 2 eggs (or 4 egg whites) scrambled
– 3 TBSP soy sauce
1. In a large pan, saute garlic and onions in oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes) -- however, I caramelize mine because I love that!
2. Next add in peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes
3. Next stir in scrambled eggs , cauliflower and soy sauce. Cook stirring frequently for about 10 more minutes.
Feel free to add other veggies as well, don't be afraid to experiment!
Cascadian Farm brand offers a great stir fry blend
Possible add-ins: Napa cabbage, bok choy, Kale, water chestnuts, chicken, beef, and shrimp!
Integrity Health is a franchise company residing in New Hampshire. We specialize in health coaching centers combining fitness with weight loss to optimize and promote optimal health. We are also the national purveyors of the EZCOACH Fitness Prescription System licensed by fitness professionals.
Integrity Video Archives
Directions To Integrity Locations
Coach Log In
New Hampshire Location Pages